that the Wal-Mart opens... im gettin ready to leave to go up there and see the turnout, i got to go monday (associates of walmart go to go) but im gonna go today as well
I LOVE IT!
that the Wal-Mart opens... im gettin ready to leave to go up there and see the turnout, i got to go monday (associates of walmart go to go) but im gonna go today as well
I LOVE IT!
finally we have a change in wise county...
Drove through the parking lot about 8:30 and couldn't find a parking space. Betting that it was worse inside. Will have to try it again later.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
ain't going there for a long time, drove that way to go get some chinese yesterday for lunch, place wasn't even open yet and it took me about 10 minutes to get through there...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
it's not bad at all, the store is insanely huge, and you cant even tell it inside really
me and my friends are gonna go cruise it tonight..j/k..that aughta be fun..there aughta be a lot of that goin on
someone told me that it was the 3rd largest wal-mart in the world, but I don't know if there is any truth in that or not...?
but I haven't been yet because I'm not that excited about it... it's just wal-mart...
no i highly doubt that. THere are walmarts that are 3 stories high
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
its the third lasrgest on the east side of the miss river
that may be true...but defiently not in the world
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks